Nigeria No. 1 Gospel Music Portal

Pages

19 March 2018

A Lot of People do Not Know That I Was Once a Conductor Working With My Dad Who Was the Driver - Tim Godfrey

A Lot of People do Not Know That I Was Once a Conductor Working With my Dad Who Was the Driver - Tim Godfrey.


Behind every success story, there are other untold stories.

Who knew that multi-awardwinning singer, Tim Godfrey once slept under Oshodi bridge or even hawked banana and coconut to make endsmeet?

The Ahaaa! crooner took to Instagram to whet the appetite of his fans about how his past life was before he became the successful figure he is today.

He wrote:
“A lot of people do not know that I was once a conductor working with my Dad who was the driver… .
A lot of people do not know that this head of mine carried and sold Banana,Garden egg,Coconut, and a lot of other things…
A lot of people do not know that my first nights in Lagos was under Oshodi bridge; that was my house.
So much more ….. I will share more of my past … and I hope it inspires us.”




SHARING IS CARING

Trending